Monday, November 18, 2013

My Favorite Ladies

Below are my favorite ladies and my favorite films they appeared in.  It was difficult to chose my top ten because there are so many wonderful actresses of this era.  All I know is K. Hepburn is my number one.


1. Katharine Hepburn
(Bringing Up Baby, The Philadelphia Story, Adam's Rib)



2. Lucille Ball
(I Love Lucy, Du Barry was a Lady, Without Love)



3. Julie Andrews
(Marry Poppins, Sound of Music, The Julie Andrews Show)



4. Jean Harlow
(Red Dust, Hold Your Man, Libeled Lady)



5. Judy Garland
(Summer Stock, The Wizard of OZ, For Me and My Gal)



6. Marilyn Monroe
(Some Like it Hot, Niagara, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes)



7. Rita Hayworth
(Gilda, Cover Girl, You Were Never Lovelier)



8. Doris Day
(Pillow Talk, Lover Come Back, By the Light of the Silvery Moon)



9. Carole Lombard
(My Man Godfrey, No Man of Her Own, In Name Only)



10. Myrna Loy
(The Thin Man, Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House, Wife vs. Secretary)

No comments:

Post a Comment